Let's face it, 2020 was a challenging year many people just want to forget. As it comes to an end, what are you doing to take control of your 2021? Are you going to set the same ole resolutions that expire by January 10th again, or are you willing to try something new?
If you want to take control, create more, or make a change that lasts, try intention setting, not resolution-making. It is never too early to start creating what you want in 2021.
Say no to Resolutions.
A lot of New Year's resolutions are focused on making new habits or changing existing ones. Habits are automatic, "conditioned" responses, and difficult to change if you are not intentional.
Resolutions sound good on the surface, but typically it is based on what you think you should be doing, rather than what you really want to be doing. Resolutions are like goals. Your goals are often about fixing what you think is wrong with yourself. That right there already makes you feel challenged and defeated.
The problem with resolutions.
- Once you set resolutions, you feel a sense of pressure to make them happen. They give you the perception of a lack of having something wrong with you.
- Resolutions make you worry that you won't accomplish or achieve what you want, and then you'll feel like a failure. No one likes to fail.
- Resolutions make you forget that the improvement you want is designed to support you, not stress you out.
- Resolutions get you too focused on the outcome and make you forget about the experience.
How to shift your perspective and become a powerful creator.
Our mission at Commanding Life is to inspire you to unlock your powerful inner creator. We are all born to manifest and create the magical, blissful, and fulfilling life we desire. The time is now; make 2021 the year you master your own reality by using the power of intentions. By getting ready now, you gently get yourself mentally prepared for creating the life you want.
What is an intention?
An intention is an idea that you plan (or intend) to carry out. It’s a commitment to how you want to be, live, show up in the world, what you want on the journey, who you are, what you do, and why you do it. Setting an intention is like drawing a map of where you wish to go. It is the driving force behind your goals and visions. Setting an intention can be a powerful practice because it’s the first step to embodying that which you want. Intentions are made in the moment, goals you achieve over time.
The power of intentions.
- Intentions have no limits. The beautiful thing about intentions is that you can set a new one each day and can set multiple for one day.
- Intentions affect every aspect of your life. The same intention will present itself in disparate areas of your life, with the power to transform your mind, body, and soul.
- Intentions keep you centered. Setting intentions ensures that you don't feel that something is missing or lacking in your life. At this moment, intentions promise you feelings of presence, awareness, and fullness.
- Intentions improve your effectiveness. A positive intention leads to a positive attitude. And a positive attitude unblocks barriers and increases productivity.
- Intentions make you more mindful. You can fully immerse yourself in the present moment and not become fixated on what you don't have yet.
Here are some sample intentions to get you started.
- I intend to manifest happiness naturally.
- I intend to respond first and then react.
- I intend to kind with my thoughts and words.
- I intend to be open to being guided to success.
- I intend to be open to being abundant.
- I intend to stop taking things personally.
- I intend to forgive others, and myself.
- I intend to release the judgment of myself and others.
- I intend to make mindfulness a more important part of my lifestyle.
- I intend to practice gratitude every day.
If you are ready to live more intentionally, we created the *Become a Powerful Creator, the Ultimate Guide to Intention Setting. It is designed to take you on a transformational and intentional journey of manifesting abundance in all areas of your life.
The key to successful creation lies in setting the right intentions. Our guide will lead you through everything you need to do to empower your thoughts, actions, and improve your life.
If you are ready to take control of how you show up for yourself, download the guide now. Click Here